Time & Location
Nov 01, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
About the event
Join us as Pamela Conway (Chief Learning Officer of Intellezy), Jennifer Lastra (CEO and Co-Founder of 360 Immersive), and Tommy Russell (President and Co-Founder of EZPZ Videos) share their insights, tips, and secrets about the power and promise of the latest technologies in talent development.
In this complimentary webinar, our panel of experts will use real-world case studies and examples to explore how AI-driven tools and techniques are reshaping learning and development programs, how immersive VR technology is transforming training programs, and how Nanolearning is being deployed today into the stream of work.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assess the overall impact of AI on the field of learning and development
- Identify the potential benefits and challenges of integrating AI into learning and development programs
- Outline 2-3 ways AI can assist right now in the creation and curation of learning materials
- Identify and explore key concerns in using AI
- Demonstrate what gamification is and the power of gamification paired with VR
- Identify what are the adoption challenges to VR training
- Illustrate how VR is disrupting safety training
- Explain what nanolearning is and how it’s changing the way learners access content
- Outline 10 ways nanolearning is being used by organizations today
- Identify specific techniques and tools for creating nanolearning on a tight budget
- Evaluate the various options for combining off-the-shelf with custom content to create a rich learning environment
Let’s uncover the future of learning together!